Below I have sorted the thirty-two blog posts I wrote last year by topic of interest to make the content easier to find. Some of the articles are good, some are ok, and some are…
Feel free to forward them to any family or friends who may find them of value.
If you have any ideas or topics that you think would make for a good article, please pass them along!
We are always looking for topics of interest, so if you have any specific questions or require clarification on any item, please let us know.
- Nine Strategies to pay less tax in retirement
- Seven Strategies to Withdrawal Corporate Assets for Retirement
- Key Tax Credits to Review
- Paying your income taxes in retirement
- Ontario Staycation Tax Credit
- Risks to Retirement Income Planning
- The Three Stages of Retirement Spending
- 4 Things Retirees should know about the 4% rule
- Retirement Income Withdrawal Strategies
- How do you Create a Retirement Road Map?
- Six Unique Risks to Retirement Income Planning
- What to do with cash now?
- How Business Owners can increase their savings by Investing within their Corporation
- When do you need the money?
- Can we give money to our children to help with a home purchase
- How to Navigate Market Downturns for Retirees
- What is the Tax Free First Home Savings Account?
- Where do Financial Advisors Work?
- What should you except in regular progress meetings with your advisor?
- What to do during a Market Downturn or Recession?
- 2022 Year End Planning Checklist
- So why invest in the stock market?
Estate & Insurance Planning
- Should I transfer the ownership of my house/investments to my children
- What do I do if I don’t want to be an executor
- The Three Estate Buckets
- Trusts for Retirees – Probate Planning
- Why do you need Disability Insurance?
Chapters from Preserving Wealth
- Chapter One: Preserving Wealth
- Chapter Two: The Double “Os” What you own and what you owe
- Planning your wills and POAs
The link to our 38 Blogs from 2021 is below:
For more information, you can refer to Preserving Wealth: The Next Generation – The definitive guide to protecting, investing, and transferring wealth by Jack Lumsden, MBA, CFP®
For your FREE E-Copy of Preserving Wealth, CLICK HERE
This material is provided for general information and is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to compile this material from reliable sources however no warranty can be made as to its accuracy or completeness. Before acting on any of the above, please make sure to see me for individual financial advice based on your personal circumstances. The information provided is for illustrative purposes only. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses, may all be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently, and past performance may not be repeated. Please read the Fund Facts and consult your Assante Advisor before investing.
Insurance products are services provided through Assante Estate and Insurance Services Inc.