What is your retirement plan?
Developing a retirement plan that capitalizes on the opportunities of today is all well and good, but true planning comes from having a strategy that can adapt and is sustainable over the long term. Retirement planning is more than investments.
Our goal is to create a sustainable lifelong retirement income and cash-flow plan that can stand the test of time as market cycles, tax and estate legislation, and your own circumstances change and evolve over time. We will work with you to find the right balance between protecting your hard-earned wealth and benefiting from upside potential to grow and maintain your lifestyle through retirement.
Cash Flow Planning Questions We Help Answer For Our Clients
- Do we have enough?
- How much can we spend each year without running out of money?
- How do we create a monthly paycheque to our bank account?
- When should we start to collect government benefits such as Old Age Security and Canada Pension Plan?
- Whose account should the income be withdrawn from?
- How do we co-ordinate all our sources of income from sources such as CPP, OAS, pensions,investments, TFSAs,RRSPS and RRIFs?
- What do we do with our company savings plans and pensions?
- Should we take an early retirement package?
- How do we reduce the taxes on our income?
Retirement & Cash Flow Planning Resources
Below we have generated a number of articles you may find interesting when considering your future needs and lifestyle into retirement. As we service our Burlington, Oakville and related clients, we are constantly talking about retirement planning and cash flow needs.
ALL CASH FLOW ARTICLES